Welcome to the May edition of Public Lighting Today!
- Gisborne District Council's three-year programme to move to LED lighting,
- New Zealand and Australia are examining the new European EN road lighting energy performance indicator Standard for possible introduction here,
- TALQ Consortium develops a Pocket Guide for Smart Lighting Tenders for city planners,
- A competitor is emerging to challenge the US NEMA connector as the industry standard universal interface for road lighting luminaires,
- CIE 2016 presentations in Melbourne examine outdoor lighting and night vision,
- Manufacturers move ahead with LED road lighting.
If you haven't already, I encourage you to subscribe to enjoy a full version of this and subsequent issues.
If you have information for us please email the editor, Godfrey Bridger, at [email protected]. If you wish to re-publish our stories, please credit Public Lighting Today and the date of issue.